19 years of experience helping people have fulfilling relationships in and out of the bedroom.
We can help you too!
- Where do people go to get answers to their more intimate questions without feeling shame, guilt, and judgment?
- Where do people go to learn techniques on how to give and receive pleasure without feeling embarrassed?
At Romantic Discovery, we believe everyone has the right to enjoy a fulfilling relationship and an amazing intimate life. However, we also recognize that many people have never been taught the skills necessary to be successful in their private life. You may not know where to turn for help, feel ashamed due to your upbringing, or even guilty about your feelings and desires.
It’s okay; you are not alone! Even if you haven’t had the best relationship or intimate life doesn’t mean there isn’t hope.
We are here to help you feel more connected and satisfied!
We will teach you the skills to take your relationship and intimate life from boring to exploring.
Do you know what you want? We can help you identify your wants, needs and desires then teach you how to incorporate them into your life.
We educate, build confidence and help you learn about yourself and your partner.
Yes, you are normal! We work to remove the negative stigma and blocks surrounding intimacy and relationship concerns.
Pleasure is your birthright! We help you learn how to give and receive fantastic pleasure.
In addition to coaching services, Romantic Discovery supports you by offering:
- informative interactive workshops that will teach you techniques you’ve probably have never experienced
- online training that allows you to learn techniques that can be utilized immediately
- a unique experience called a Conversation Party where you and your friends will share and receive answers to your most intimate questions. This is an excellent way to remove shame, openly talk and have fun learning about sex.
- high-quality intimacy enhancers that are fun and daring
If you want to take your relationship and intimate life to the next level, join our mailing list to get tips delivered straight to your email.
I’m a Clinical Sexologist and Certified Relationship Coach. I’ve dedicated my life to educating people about intimacy and how to have a healthy relationship.
I’ve been married for 33 years, am the mother of two, and proud grandma of one (so far). Clients and followers often tell me I have a gift of helping people feel safe talking about sensitive topics. That’s why I LOVE my work – I aim to always create an environment where people can feel comfortable being themselves and exploring their relationship and intimacy.
If you need help, I invite you to schedule an appointment with me.
"You have helped my partner and I find new and fun ways to please each other. We definitely appreciate your advice and your willingness to put yourself out there like you do. Keep up the good work."
Get on the list to be notified first of specials, workshops and classes!